Technical Topics specific to the 4 dr. Sedan body - NOT where you post pics/build specs of your car.
By jdmdriver08
#176972 so i got a gsr swap like tha title says, but i donno if the springs i have on now will hold the extra weight, they r skunk2 i have a 2 1/2 drop pretty much all around. will i need other springs ? can i use the stock springs from a 95 teggy 2 dr ls ? :? thanks
By patlsherry
#177373 skunk2 are all the same, so your GOOD. i believe civic/integra use same Model...
By jdmdriver08
patlsherry wrote:skunk2 are all the same, so your GOOD. i believe civic/integra use same Model...
o aight thank..
By DuhQbnSiLo
patlsherry wrote:skunk2 are all the same, so your GOOD. i believe civic/integra use same Model...

No they aren't TEG shocks are stronger for the extra weight... I have TEG Shocks on my EG and there a bit stronger....
By jdmdriver08
DuhQbnSiLo wrote:

No they aren't TEG shocks are stronger for the extra weight... I have TEG Shocks on my EG and there a bit stronger....

yea i know tegs r heavier than an eg but didn know if eg spring would hold a gsr... i got the whole car (teg) an its got skunk 2 springs as welll, so i should jus swap tha teg springs wen i do tha motor ?
By patlsherry
#177939 he was talking about the springs, and i believe skunk2 coilovers for civic and integra are the same part number. So they should be the same.....