Technical Topics specific to the 4 dr. Sedan body - NOT where you post pics/build specs of your car.
By jDUB
#170766 I know this question is asked alot, but I can't find the old threads about the EK sideskirts on an EG Sedan.

Which EK Sideskirts fit the sedan? Coupe? Sedan? Hatch? or do all of em work?

And about how long would it take to put them on?

Cheers,
Justin
By marquisdee1018
#170805 I know that the coupe and sedan side skirts work. I don't know about the hatch. If you get the ones from the coupe, there will be a gap when you open the back door at the top.
By jDUB
#170812 what about the ones from sedan? would there be a gap? Do you have pics?
By marquisdee1018
#170899 The ones from the sedan will not have the gap. I'll take pics of mine tomorrow. I have coupe side skirts on my car.
By marquisdee1018
#171083 That's a good write up. On the sedans, you don't have to cut anything. The side skirts are already the correct length.
By {ikon}EM1
#171088 i think its a direct bolt on...
By marquisdee1018
{ikon}EM1 wrote:i think its a direct bolt on...

It is. If you look at my sig pic, you can see I have ek side skirts on my sedan.
By jDUB
#171199 so to clear things up, ek sedan sideskirts would bolt on directly to eg sedans.
The only reason why im confused about the drilling part is because eg hatches are shorter than sedans? correct?

This entire time I was thinking that I had to drill something! dayum...
By jDUB
#171831 Anyone have a picture of the gap that a coupe sideskirt gives when the rear door is opened?
By marquisdee1018
jDUB wrote:Anyone have a picture of the gap that a coupe sideskirt gives when the rear door is opened?

Sorry man, I've been out of town. I get back tomorrow and will post the pic up for you.
By condor408
#173109 yeah a guy on honda tech in the ferio squad has them
By jDUB
#173354 marquisdee, you have the pic yet? :lol:
By marquisdee1018
jDUB wrote:marquisdee, you have the pic yet? :lol:

Sorry for the delay. As you can see, the gap is not all that bad. With the door closed, you don't see it at all.
By jDUB
#173646 thanks for the pics, cleared everything up for me.

i found myself a pair of sedan side skirts, im gonna go pick them up this monday but im not quite sure if i want them yet... is it me or do the coupe/hb ones look more aggressive than the sedan ones?