Technical Topics specific to the 4 dr. Sedan body - NOT where you post pics/build specs of your car.
By Carfanatic
#173687 How is there a gap?

I dont have any gaps with the Ek skirts on my EG
By chrono404
Carfanatic wrote:How is there a gap?

you dont have rear doors on your eg hatch.
By marquisdee1018
jDUB wrote:thanks for the pics, cleared everything up for me.

i found myself a pair of sedan side skirts, im gonna go pick them up this monday but im not quite sure if i want them yet... is it me or do the coupe/hb ones look more aggressive than the sedan ones?

The coupe/hb side skirts do look like they flair out a little more. That's why I picked up the ones from a coupe.
By jDUB
marquisdee1018 wrote:
jDUB wrote:thanks for the pics, cleared everything up for me.

i found myself a pair of sedan side skirts, im gonna go pick them up this monday but im not quite sure if i want them yet... is it me or do the coupe/hb ones look more aggressive than the sedan ones?

The coupe/hb side skirts do look like they flair out a little more. That's why I picked up the ones from a coupe.

how long did you take to put both on? i know theres no cutting for sedan to sedan, but what about coupe to sedan? are there holes or anything that need to be filed?
By Carfanatic
chrono404 wrote:
Carfanatic wrote:How is there a gap?

you dont have rear doors on your eg hatch.

oh sorry, missed something here :lol:
By jDUB
#173927 I got coupe skirts and installed them yesterday, i was finding them a bit loose, did you keep your tabs on? i only kept the front one on because none of the other ones would line up