Technical Topics specific to the 4 dr. Sedan body - NOT where you post pics/build specs of your car.
By xwhitchx
#162717 some one broke in to my car and broke the hell out of mine to steal my climate control and/or radio. the messed up the climate control so bad that i need a know one now and i dot that i just need this trim peace were can i get one for cheap?
By asianrob
#162740 i got one sitting around at home
By edcortez9
#162747 Good luck on putting that pjece back on took me about an hour the first time...

The whole dash has to be taken apart
By sneepereg
teal_dx wrote:hit up your local junk yard :thumb:

x2

i hate thieves :x
By egsedanguy
edcortez9 wrote:Good luck on putting that pjece back on took me about an hour the first time...

glue it back on with a strong apoxy :thumb: thats what i did.
By chrono404
#162801 Fuck Theifs, They broke mine as well when I got my Sedan. :thumbdown:

edcortez9 wrote:Good luck on putting that pjece back on took me about an hour the first time...

Taking out the Dash isn't that hard. atleast once you know how to do it. Go to a junkyard and try taking one off their so you dont break your shit.(screws in the middle front, on the bottom by cup holders and both sides) Once you figure it out you can take yours off. there will be some wiring to unhook as well as the heater slider.

It took about an hour or so to swap out, It wasn't that bad. Looks a whole lot worse then what it is.