Technical Topics specific to the 4 dr. Sedan body - NOT where you post pics/build specs of your car.
By edcortez9
#162439 i want a wing for my sedan but i have no idea what to go with i want something new i ges you can say i dont want a original one...

maybe a 99-00 si spoiler if it even fits...or any suggestions

if anybody has pics of sedans with different types of spoilers please post!!
By Classiccarsrule85
#162440 i was always partial to those lip spoilers i thnk they came on some jdm fiero's or something as such.....or maybe they are aftermarket....
By edcortez9
#162441 i like that one too but seen it so many times im practically bored of it i wanna see something new
By SMiLeFoRSuPRa
#162443 Heres a pic of a sick sedan...sorry if this is the wing you guys were talking about...it looks nice tho

By SMiLeFoRSuPRa
#162627 yea i agree there arent many wings for the sedan unless your looking for the needforspeed look lol
By SiLv3R_sPooN
#188936 Ferio spoiler... that is how it should be. plain and simple.. cheers
By MI_excoupe
#189925 ^ agreed 100%
By BlueVic_8354
#205441 sir, i believe what we are referring to is the jdm eg9 ferio wing/ducktail... because in japan they also refer to those oem factory spoiler as ferio having it came off the eg sedan...
By carbon-fiber-hoods
SMiLeFoRSuPRa wrote:Heres a pic of a sick sedan...sorry if this is the wing you guys were talking about...it looks nice tho

Wow nice Ferio, I love that wing, that paint job + matching te37's looks really nice.
By BlueVic_8354
#215953 yup... it looks really nice... it matched the curves of the sedan...
By Rgaray5396
#221759 Where can we find a Ferio Spoiler? I've found them with the whole trunk for like 600 but I just want the wing.