Technical Topics specific to the 4 dr. Sedan body - NOT where you post pics/build specs of your car.
By Chance
alldatJUICE wrote:just call your local auto parts stores. :eh:

That was very helpful.... I'm sure he wouldn't be asking people in another country to take his money, buy a part and ship it to him, without checking locally. I mean, its only logical that he has already checked.
By JUICE
By ekoutlaw
alldatJUICE wrote:hmm. 1 google search and i was able to find a place IN IRELAND that will have it to your door in 2 days... :wink:

http://www.micksgarage.ie/CarSpec.aspx?mode=drilldown&DeptID=116&Make=Honda&Model=Civic%20IV%20&BaseModel=&Engine=&PetrolDiesel=&TypeID=&YEAR=Oct%201991%20up%20to%20Sep%201995

www.micksgarage.ie/ oxygen sensor has 4 wire's mine has 1 wire :thumbdown: Local Honda dealer wants 290 Euro which is a rip off, I found the same one in America for $65 which is about 40Euro :thumb:
By Chance
#162256 Don't mind him, I pee'd in his cheerios this morning. GL dude hope you can get what you need for cheap :thumb:
By ekoutlaw
Chance wrote:Don't mind him, I pee'd in his cheerios this morning. GL dude hope you can get what you need for cheap :thumb:

:lol: Thanx alot man :thumb:
By Chance
chrono404 wrote:List of ebay deals on 4 wire o2 sensors that will ship to the UK.

Most are around 40 Euros

:thumb:

ekoutlaw wrote:www.micksgarage.ie/ oxygen sensor has 4 wire's mine has 1 wire :thumbdown: Local Honda dealer wants 290 Euro which is a rip off, I found the same one in America for $65 which is about 40Euro :thumb:

:wink:
By ekoutlaw
chrono404 wrote:List of ebay deals on 4 wire o2 sensors that will ship to the UK.

Most are around 40 Euros

:thumb:

:thumbdown: mine has 1 wire look at the picture I posted that's the one I need thanx anyways :thumb:
By Dippin_EG
Joplies wrote:
alldatJUICE wrote:here you go... I even called them and asked if they ship internationally (they do)

Hope this helps...
http://www.autopartsfair.com/honda-exterior_parts/civic-1995-exhaust_system-25021031.html
:woot: