Technical Topics specific to the 4 dr. Sedan body - NOT where you post pics/build specs of your car.
By josephsantos
#158533 If you guys happen to be members of h-t, contact "euroEK". He imports some jdm parts like those rear visors from our country to the US via shipping. He is the one to talk to lol.
By edcortez9
#158534 yeah I can get it two but its like $120...

And its a special order so it takes 3-5 days to get here
By JDUBB025
#158644 Thanks for the info I am definitely gettin one next year the Honda is about to go in the garage for the winter. I am about to start work on an engine build to swap my D15b7 lol soo visor or build ummm I am leaning towards the engine build lol but awesome to know that those visors are a definate possibility. Thanks!
By civic-holland
josephsantos wrote:I don't think it's OEM on the ferio. Those are EGR rear visors. They are available everywhere here in the Phil. for cheap 2000 pesos ($50) and below.

Hi, i'm looking for the exact same thing!
do you have any website where i can orders this so called "sunguard".
here in The Netherlands it's impossible to find :cry: , an i need to have it :D, so please give me some url's if you got some

Greets marco
By civic-holland
Joplies wrote:
JDUBB025 wrote:Ok if that is the case and you can get them for cheap then i would like to know total cost to have you ship it to the US, Michigan I am down if the price is right :thumb::

um yeah let me know too lol cause i want one(and maybe more ). :woot:
By civic-holland
#159559 i want the EGR one !
i also have seen the other imitation crap, but 90%, will not fit that good.
anyone who knows an website, where i can order it.
they do need to accept paypal, because i live in The Netherlands... :woot: