Technical Topics specific to the 4 dr. Sedan body - NOT where you post pics/build specs of your car.
By driveski
#157220 I was stuck driving a 92 Roadmaster Estate wagon that has about 82% shit the bed. I'm a senior in high school and commute about 20ish miles to school every weekday. Hard to do paying for my own gas and getting 15ish miles to the gallon (guess that's what you get for paying $500 for a car). I just finished up the first quarter of my school year and made honor roll (first time ever in HS). To surprise me, my dad bought me a 95 eg sedan with about 106k miles on it. There's good news and bad news with this: (BAD but not really): it's not very fun compared to another car I drive a lot (yet) :hehe: (parents drive an 05 accord ex 5spd). (GOOD) : I have a buddy that has a z6 head that he's willing to give me. so that'll be my FIRST Honda MOD ever. :twisted:

Sorry about the long story, I'm not new to forums and I know people like details so for the lazy...

...Sparknotes!:
I got honor roll for the first time ever (HS Senior), my Father bought me a 95 EG Sedan (LX). I have a z6 head and I'm ready to do a "mini-me swap(?)"

I'll have pics up later cause it's night here right now. (New England).
By edcortez9
#157226 You can't go wrong with a eg.. So many mods that you can do its crazy you gonna love it the more things you do to it.. Well good luck on the mini swap hope it comes out good :thumb:
By driveski
welcome to the site! let us know if you need any help with the mini-me swap... a pretty big first mod

thanks.
The friend that's giving me the head has been into hondas for years. He says he's going to help me with whatever I have trouble with.

I'll still look here for answers as well. :thumb:

Can't wait to get cookin!! 8)
By asianrob
#157230 welcome :thumb:
By PaPaSmURf
#157320 Nicee you cant go wrong wid a eg....
By chrono404
egsedanguy wrote:welcom... :thumb: got any pics?

x2

Your new EG Sedan will be tons better then your old ride. Enjoy your new Minime Engine. :thumb:
By driveski
chrono404 wrote:
egsedanguy wrote:welcom... :thumb: got any pics?

x2

Your new EG Sedan will be tons better then your old ride. Enjoy your new Minime Engine. :thumb:

Hopefully I'll be able to get pics up later tonight.
By Coplies
#158133 welcome dude. EG8's FTW
By Beatdowncivic
#181609 welcome but not just to the site but the honda world and more importantly the sedan family SEDANS FTW
By AutoXCivic
#181613 Welcome. Just remember you need more than just the head to do the swap. Good luck with your EG.

You should also look into getting an EX/Si transmission ... trust me it bumps the fun factor up.