Technical Topics specific to the 4 dr. Sedan body - NOT where you post pics/build specs of your car.
By PaPaSmURf
#156655 Hey wasssup everyone my 94 civic brakes are sinking to the floor i bleed the brakes several times and also change the master cylinder...My civic is swapped with a 95vtech d15b does it have to do anything with that please help........?
Last edited by PaPaSmURf on Mon Nov 16, 2009 2:08 am, edited 1 time in total.
By asianrob
#156662 my car is doing the same thing... i think what happening to mine is that the on one of my rear drum a cylinder i think is out making it feels soft :(
By dawg316
#156679 look for leaks at the rear wheel cylinders in the drums. also check the front brake lines for leaks.
By Dippin_EG
alldatJUICE wrote:a "vtech" B7 eh? :eh:

agreed..... maybe a mini-me VTEC??
By PaPaSmURf
#156701 Srry i made a mistake ....about the 7 srry
By PaPaSmURf
alldatJUICE wrote:do you got rear disc or drums?

I got drums...
By Boban
#157480 i had stuffed brake master cylinder that was doing that, upgraded to dc2r one :thumb: no probs now. the one you installed was reconditioned or you just got it from a wreck??? could be stuffed as well.
By PaPaSmURf
Boban wrote:i had stuffed brake master cylinder that was doing that, upgraded to dc2r one :thumb: no probs now. the one you installed was reconditioned or you just got it from a wreck??? could be stuffed as well.

It was from a auto part store near my neighborhood i think its reconditioned or rebuilt.. not so sure though
By ohDirka
#157502 bleed em...pump em..should stiffen it right up