Technical Topics specific to the 4 dr. Sedan body - NOT where you post pics/build specs of your car.
By asianrob
chrono404 wrote:Noobs reviving tons of dead threads recently.

In my EG Sedan I currently have 2 Front floor mats up front and then a set of front floor mats in the back with the excess going under the front seats. It works out well as all of the back seat floor is covered.

i know i keep seeing this thread.

to answer your question Yes they fit. if the carpets fit then yes the floor mats will most definitely fit
By Method
asianrob wrote:

In my EG Sedan I currently have 2 Front floor mats up front and then a set of front floor mats in the back with the excess going under the front seats. It works out well as all of the back seat floor is covered.

to answer your question Yes they fit. if the carpets fit then yes the floor mats will most definitely fit

it's the third time you said it will fit. maybe he didn't get the message. scream louder.
By asianrob
Method wrote:
asianrob wrote:

it's the third time you said it will fit. maybe he didn't get the message. scream louder.

yea i know lol. oh well.