Technical Topics specific to the 4 dr. Sedan body - NOT where you post pics/build specs of your car.
By Jorje914
#153486 Ok guys I have a question well I got a sedan dx model with the manual windows ( it is a pain in the ass ) rolling dwn n up, not use to that, first car I ever had with manual windows.
Well when I bought the car the manual window regulator was not working( rear left) .. N cnt find where they sell the whole new asembly... But looking throug all tht I desided just to make all 4 windows automatic- to make tht change I do kot knw what I need, I do knw that I need all for automatic regulators as well as the door panels but other than that I don't knw what else I will be needing ... So if some one has done this or knows on how to make this conversion what other parts would I be needing .. Thankz
By asianrob
#153494 after you get the door cards, window switches, regulators and if possible the wireing in each door. you will also need the relay (i think if it has it i dont remember) you will need to do ton of wiring.
By chrono404
#153512 I have been thinking about doing this to my Sedan.

You will need the power window door panels for all the doors, electrical motors, and tons of wiring.

I was planning on just getting 4 doors from a wrecked car and then just adding the wiring to my car. I Never got to deep in research on how to do this.

A member on here, White-eg8-girl's DX Sedan had that done to it, I believe her boyfriend EG_Turbo_Hatch did the conversion.
By Beatdowncivic
#181614 if you do it please do a Diy with pics i would love to do this plus my rear doors came off a car with power windows with wiring already run and i'm considering running the hardware for a 2 door power window setup just so i can run the back windows i can deal with rolling the front i think