Technical Topics specific to the 4 dr. Sedan body - NOT where you post pics/build specs of your car.
By asianrob
#152887 its pretty easy.. i dont think youd need instructions unless there something special they have you do.

but if you can google a picture of the shift linkage and a pic of under the car i am pretty sure you can figure it out. i could but i dont have a way to lift my car up and show pics. :(
By Apexracing
#152889 yea i mean replacing the shift ball support bushing is the most difficult part and even that is pretty easy, getting the stock shifter apart can be a pain if its rusted at all. i just removed the b&m from my sedan last night to give to my friend who has a teg. my bushings in my hatch are new, and i got a shift knob from a 94 eclipse, and its mad comfortable ill never change it out.
By Apexracing
#152976 sorry i couldnt be more of a help i could walk you through it, did you get it changed?
By Boban
#153907 i just installed one about an hr ago, if i seen this earlier i could have taken pics, sorry d00de, let me know if you get stuck and we'll work it out
By smokinsoljah420
#153914 :thumb: i will be installing mine within a couple of days. stay tuned for a diy. :thumb:
By mregcivic
#154671 thanks guys. yea i havnt installd it yet im waitin to get paid so i can buy them.