Technical Topics specific to the 4 dr. Sedan body - NOT where you post pics/build specs of your car.
By biggnutz123
#157632 Nice work man looks good so far!
By Rawr
#157675 Thanks bro!
By Carfanatic
#157680 looking sweet! :thumb: good luck
By Rawr
#158733 Alright. More updates. I started putting the car back together today and I got a reasonable amount done...however, I can't remember where these brackets go on the front end? There are two, one for the left and one for the right. Any help?
By eg_turbo_hatch
#158737 they go on the sides they connect the front bottom part of your fender to the apron/core support area hope that helps
By Rawr
#158863 More updates!
I figured out where the brackets go. And to top it off, I pretty much finished it. The right side head light is a little bit off. But the hood latches, it's pretty flush with the fenders. The side markers are a little off with the fenders, and I had to use a DIY custom mount brace for the head light mounts from the accident. Other than the car being in serious need of a tune up, she's pretty much done. Oh yeah, I also broke the rusted license plate mount when screwing in the screw. Looks like it was so rusted, I screwed the screw hole out of the hole...if you know what I mean. So now it's being held by one screw on the left hole. Isn't that the pits.... Anyway, here is the end result.
By Rawr
#158864 And just for shits and giggles..
Before and After...

Body Shop estimate-$3-5000 dollars

Real cost-
Rad support-357
Bumper Reinforcement-102
Rad Support Weld-500
Bumper-40
Hood-50

Total Cost-$1049
By sneepereg
#158871 looks good :thumb:
By boos-tit
#158873 looks awesome! :D
By Rawr
#158909 Thanks guys =)
By Diabolical EG
#158921 That looks sweeeet, i'm looking to do that to my now EG sedan but its in a far more worse state
By Rawr
#158963 Save her!!!