Technical Topics specific to the 4 dr. Sedan body - NOT where you post pics/build specs of your car.
By Chance
#147399 In photobucket you can click on your picture, click edit, and then rotate how you want it. just FYI.

Welcome to the forum. Did you shave the moldings? That makes baby jesus cry. :P
By 93dx4drcivic
#147401 thanks ill rotate them later im selling the rims if anyone wants a set of winter rims for 70 for all 4 tires arnt that good tho and that is the bad head i had to take off saving up for a z6 head
By Ajax1989
#147404 lookin good bro!
im actually diggin the shaved molding :thumb:
By 93dx4drcivic
#147405 whats the shaved moldings i havnt done anything to this car yet mabye the previous owner did jus got the car
By Chance
93dx4drcivic wrote:whats the shaved moldings i havnt done anything to this car yet mabye the previous owner did jus got the car

Click the link. the side moldings are the black line (like a bumper gaurd) on the side of your car. The previous owner must have filled it in with bondo more than likely. :(
http://images.used-cars.info/68/687fdb0 ... 020c93.jpg
By Ajax1989
#147414 these the moldings
the black stripe on the doors and the fender

mine w/o molings but not filled in

yours w/o the moldings filled in
By 93dx4drcivic
#147415 oh yeah he did and there is so much bondo on this car its rediculous lol
By Ajax1989
#147417 oh snap chance beat me to it
oh well 8)
By Chance
93dx4drcivic wrote:oh yeah he did and there is so much bondo on this car its rediculous lol

eek... well at least bondo is easy to remove! chips right off and then sand'er smooth
:thumb:

94_jdm_ferio wrote:oh snap chance beat me to it
oh well 8)

Lightning speed and ninja stealth. 8)
By 93dx4drcivic
#147420 yeah right now im more worried about getting a new head and getting the car running then ill think about the body lol its ganna be more work to get the body looking good