Technical Topics specific to the 4 dr. Sedan body - NOT where you post pics/build specs of your car.
By 93dx4drcivic
#147040 jus took out my d15b7 head needs valve job done but dont want to pay that price what type of head should i get to put on my d15b7 bottom and if anyone has a head that would fit text me at 607-821-8790 hopefully your near bing ny new to civics jus got this car looking to fix it up and try and get some hp gains any ideas
By cyberwaste
#147044 put a z6 head on it
By berg89
#147048 yep yep, z6 head for starts. look up on craigslist around you. you can prob get one for about 75 -100 bucks. it doesn't take much to put a single cam head on. since u have your head off, keep an eye out for some ARP head studs.they make taking off your head a lot faster an they reduce the chance of blowing your gasket. :thumb:
By Classiccarsrule85
#147065 I live in Johnson City and can help you locate a decent head....try goingto garysupullit they have plenty of heads and just about any d series head will work so yea....let me know if you need any help
By 3kkl3sia
#147066 haha john, just texted that number but im guessing he ins't awake at 12 at night like us.
if he texts me back ill give him your number.
By 93dx4drcivic
#147073 im up jus wasnt paying attention to the site for a while lol and yeah im gannna probs go to garys saturday or sometime to tryand get one
By d-mon
#147119 if you go with the z6 head, get the distributor and intake manifold too.