Technical Topics specific to the 4 dr. Sedan body - NOT where you post pics/build specs of your car.
By rockb1
#145683 I am thinking of plugging in an H22 into my civic. I am wonderign how difficult this is? I put a B18 into my hatch but it is just plug and play. has anyone done this in theirs? Anything I should know before I go through with it

Thanks
By dawg316
#145723 h2b that slut
By rockb1
#146798 Might be a little more work than Im looking for. Im building a Rat rod now so I kinda just want something plug and play. Back to the good old B series. Thanks for the info
By PandaHatch
#146816 My boy had a nasty H22 hatch that left my 2006 Evo MR in the dust.
By i8umup
dawg316 wrote:h2b that slut

i have to agree with dawg. since i have had the h22 swap in both my civics, going with the h2b kit will not only give u more enjoyment out of your swap but will make the swap go more easy. as to you will not have to do all the hacking and cuting/modifiying to get the h tranny to fit. you will have no pwr steer no a/c with this swap but the power u get is far more worth it in my opinion. if you build your h right with upgrades it will shit all over b series and most turbo setups u come across
By rockb1
#146901 Ya ill have to look into that. So the h2b is a kit? where is it found? Im in the planning stages for now, so Im looking to gather all the info I can. Im not going to do the swap til next spring
By rockb1
#150777 Well I currently have a set of cheap coil over springs and some shitty struts. I like the low look but I want it to ride better. Ive never messed with lowering a car so I am totally new to this. Do I just replace the struts? Or replace it all? Whats good whats bad? Im not looking to spend a ton, hell I may even just bring it back to stock??
By JUICE
rockb1 wrote:Well I currently have a set of cheap coil over springs and some shitty struts. I like the low look but I want it to ride better. Ive never messed with lowering a car so I am totally new to this. Do I just replace the struts? Or replace it all? Whats good whats bad? Im not looking to spend a ton, hell I may even just bring it back to stock??

start a new thread in the right area (suspension) to get a quicker answer