Technical Topics specific to the 4 dr. Sedan body - NOT where you post pics/build specs of your car.
By egsedanguy
#137090 ok what i need to know is a website or somewere i can get all black interior for my car.... i painted all my pces black but the paint comes off were its tight.. i really dont wanna have to paint my interior every time i go to a show... plus i want to get my dash flocked but have no idea were to get it done... so any info pleas let me know.. also want to look for all the rubber seals for the doors and trunk. once money is good i want it to be all new... i plan on painting my car agin since i never made it to the jams and rattled them.. plus im starting to get ships from rocks.. so it bugging me... but thanks :thumb:
By Chance
#137092 Get them re-upholstered, that would be the cheapest/easiest IMO. As for the dash..idk.. the seals and shiz go to the HONDA stealership.
By egsedanguy
#137098 how can you get plastic upolstered? it used to be brown. i painted it all and ther are spots of brown showing threw... ugly :thumbdown: .. ya i figured the dealer for the seals and belt moldings. but i hate painted shit.. looks good for a lil while but i wears off ofter a bit... i m a fucking perfectionist when it comes to cars.. im writing a list of all the stuff i want to replace when i respray my car next year..lol bumpers, hood,fenders.. :?
By Chance
#137099 My bad thought you meant the fabric. Hmm.. get ITR front seats they are black with red stitch.
By egsedanguy
#137104 haha. no ima just get some nice buckets for da front.. reupolster the stock rears. and throw up the gathers package tray.. im talking aabout the interior trim shit. like when you open the dooor and look down has the step looking pc to get in. i gots 4 door so i have shits load more crap.. but thats the stuff i want black... paint :thumbdown:
By Chance
#137111 Fuck I suck at life. Welp Im no help GL im out.
By asianrob
#137154 since the US didnt have black int for 4drs.. easiest way is to get a black dash from a 2dr/3dr and shell out the cash for black int from europe/japan/ or anywhere elese that got black int. which you can get full SiR int for about 1200 shipped. in black or gray pending if the seller carries it
By egsedanguy
#137155 ya thats not to bad.... i just want fresh oem black interior... for know its my dd. but 1 day it will be a full out project.. atleast once i get a beater truck...
By EvilmasteR
egsedanguy wrote:haha. no ima just get some nice buckets for da front.. reupolster the stock rears. and throw up the gathers package tray.. im talking aabout the interior trim shit. like when you open the dooor and look down has the step looking pc to get in. i gots 4 door so i have shits load more crap.. but thats the stuff i want black... paint :thumbdown:

you might be refering to the stepsils. I also want the black one.

BTW, I think it will be better to get a new dashboard than to have it painted coz it may eventually chip off.

Our cars here in Manila come with the gray interior. SOme of us here got their black dashboards from US junkyards and had it shipped back here. Those with the Honda of America badge.

As for the other plastic parts like the shiftboot console, armrest, etc, you can use vinyl paints on them.
By egsedanguy
#137297 ya i use the paint. i did my dash and everything else.. just some of the parts like trim that touches each other will rubb and wear off over time... gets kinda old when you have to touch up all the panels befor a show.. just buggs the shit outa me...
By asianrob
#137313 things that would make the Black int for us easier would be getting the Black dash, black armrest, shifter console, and centre console.. everthing else would have have to be dyed/painted or imported. and yes you can use all of that from a 2dr/hatch

as for the top half of the car since all of the gray/black cars came gray on top it would be easy to source those if any of us had the Blue/tan/maroon int.
By xwhitchx
#137409 how many coats did you do and what kind of paint?? cuz i have a 4dr that i painted all the inside with one coat, and that shit was coming off all over the place(it was cans of $0.99 paint), so i took it all out and got some plastic pant and sanded everthing down, and painted it all, 7-9 coats. now
it have been a long time and it looks like i just did it, but just dirty :D.

it was like 70-100 for every thing and took 3 days. but its better then spending $1200.

that just my $0.03 on then subject. (yes $0.03, not $0.02)
By asianrob
xwhitchx wrote:how many coats did you do and what kind of paint?? cuz i have a 4dr that i painted all the inside with one coat, and that shit was coming off all over the place(it was cans of $0.99 paint), so i took it all out and got some plastic pant and sanded everthing down, and painted it all, 7-9 coats. now
it have been a long time and it looks like i just did it, but just dirty :D.

it was like 70-100 for every thing and took 3 days. but its better then spending $1200.

that just my $0.03 on then subject. (yes $0.03, not $0.02)

one thing i can detest about that is while you only spend about 100$ it would be hard to replicate the same colour. leaving it to be really shiney and what not.

but as far as buying the int. not only will you get Front and rear seats/ armrests door cards pillars & sills you get matching int.