Technical Topics specific to the 4 dr. Sedan body - NOT where you post pics/build specs of your car.
By patlsherry
#177375 you guys should just stick with the Sedan bumper, you did buy a sedan right...!!!! So, keep it that way.....if you wanted the 2/3dr bumper, you should of just bought a hatch/coupe...Don't ruin the sedan...

just my thoughts....
By DuhQbnSiLo
patlsherry wrote:you guys should just stick with the Sedan bumper, you did buy a sedan right...!!!! So, keep it that way.....if you wanted the 2/3dr bumper, you should of just bought a hatch/coupe...Don't ruin the sedan...

just my thoughts....

IMO the 2/3dr bumper looks way better... and i wanted a 4 door, it doesn't look bad on mine... but to each his own :thumb:
By SlowEG8
#182637 i just did this to my 4do. Looks way better than it was before. Im saving up for the fenders right now.
By PGB
#281760 Popping my first post cherry in a thread that helped me before I had joined up.
Hope this will help with and insight into the third method. Knowing what I know now I would have trimmed alot less from the original guard. Otherwise fairly happy with how it went.I was planning on a write up but they have been done to death across the board.