Technical Topics specific to the 4 dr. Sedan body - NOT where you post pics/build specs of your car.
By xwhitchx
#134743 ok my car will not start :x ... i stopped the car and got out to get something, the got back in the car, tried to turn it on, the engine started but as soon as i let the key down to drive... the car shuts off. its like there is no power in acc mode :thumbdown: . so i dont know what is wrong with it :? can any one help me out, cuz i have work to go to and i need my car for that.
By xwhitchx
#134745 bump
By Ajax1989
#134746 prob somethin in the ignition system
By xwhitchx
#134747 thats what i was thing, lay i blew out a fuse or relay, but i checked all the fuses, there all good, i i dont know how to check the relays
By Ajax1989
#134748 so the car starts then when your relseas the key, it shuts off...umm

its sounds like your ign switch
took a crap on you
By xwhitchx
#134749 ok i ture the key all the way up to turn the car on an it cranks over and fires up, then i let go of the key and all the lights gi out on the cluster and car stops firing.... :thumbdown:
By Ajax1989
#134750 ya deff sounds like your ignition switch
By xwhitchx
#134751 yeah what do i do to fix it?
By Ajax1989
#134752 you gotta replace it

i dont think you can rebuild them
By xwhitchx
#134753 you think the pick-a-part off millicon will have some?
By Ajax1989
#134754 ya if they dont there is a
pick a part off the 60 and pyrite
and there is a junk yard in fontana called ecology and they a shit load of hondas, there is a honda junk yard in riverside off 3rd and vine
By xwhitchx
#134755 ok thanks for you help, ill post on here when i get it working or if it still not working.
By Ajax1989
#134756 np man
good luck fixin ur car

you should post some pics of ur car :thumb:
By xwhitchx
#134757 i will but my car looks like ass :D needs paint, and a ls/vtec swap to be better :thumb:
By Ajax1989
#134758 lol

my car looks like ass i need paint too
and i need a swap too