Technical Topics specific to the 4 dr. Sedan body - NOT where you post pics/build specs of your car.
By egferiolv
#125210 they dont turn on at night, idk what is the problem. check the fuse and good, wires are good, im pretty sure the bulbs work, and the button light turn on when pressed but the lights on the climate control to set the speed or the temp, they dont turn on why :?
By marquisdee1018
#125231 I know mine has a short in it. The lights don't come on unless I hit the dash or a big bump in the road...lol
By egferiolv
marquisdee1018 wrote:I know mine has a short in it. The lights don't come on unless I hit the dash or a big bump in the road...lol

to me it only happen to the defroster, i hit it on it turns on lol but i tryed two climatecontrol and still no light. someone said buy a new dimmer? :?
By redridinhood
#125384 welcome to the club lol my climate contoral hasn't worked in forever but i really really dont wanna tear up my dash getting it back in lit up form
By egferiolv
marquisdee1018 wrote:Are the bulbs in the climate control good?

yea, i connect both of them and even chhange the bulb on one of them and still no. :? and the climate control works. the only light the i see if i push the buttons they light up green or orange.