Technical Topics specific to the 4 dr. Sedan body - NOT where you post pics/build specs of your car.
By Dons_EG8
#124198 well i just bought a new four door well both windows in the rear doors dont work and they dont open from the outside only the inside. well i decided to take a look inside to see if i can fix it so it opens from the outside. well for some reason i was being retarded and played with the little latch that keeps it closed so now i cant get it to close. there is a little piece i can push down and it turns but not enough to let it close so if anyone could give me some help that would be awesome thanks guys :?
By aznsyco
#124210 i just bought a 4 dr about a week ago and my rear windows dont work either.
By Joplies
#124239 Assuming i know what your talking about you need a flat headed screw driver and to just pull down hella hard. It will eventually budge. This is the piece with a open spot to hook onto the last on the door frame right?
By Dons_EG8
#124244 ya i was being tarded i had it in the right spot i just didnt pull an the cable to open it hard enough :thumbdown: fail
By Joplies
#124247 Haha no problem bro. not here to judge

glad its fixed!

:lol: