Technical Topics specific to the 4 dr. Sedan body - NOT where you post pics/build specs of your car.
By aznsyco
chrono404 wrote:Type-R Color matched lip FTW. Especially with a Coupe Bumper on a Sedan.

It would look great but I heard You would have to swap the whole front end. Fenders, hood, bumper, headlights, corner lights.
By EvilmasteR
94_jdm_ferio wrote:ok i cant decide which lip i wanna get
the type r
Image<egsedanguy

or the mugen
Image<inxekure

hope you 2 dont mind me usin your
cars for examples!

but foreals i cant decide, i can get the mugen cheap, but the type r is a lil bit more expensive, i like the way they both look!

so i figured i'd get some input from ya'll
so lets hear it :thumb:

I think thats an EK mugen lip on the 2nd pic. The EG sedan mugen chin is bulkier.

The car on the right has an EG sedan mugen lip and the one on the left is an OEM.
By will91DA
jamie gings wrote:go mugen it looks way better iv an oem lip on mine now and have a m ugen one ordered.

GO OEM
By Ajax1989
#126564 well now that i have the coupe front end on my car, it opens me up to way more lips, so now its between the

type r and the spoon :thumb:
By will91DA
94_jdm_ferio wrote:well now that i have the coupe front end on my car, it opens me up to way more lips, so now its between the

type r and the spoon :thumb:

I still say if you put the stock bumper on go with OEM but wit the coupe go spoon