Technical Topics specific to the 4 dr. Sedan body - NOT where you post pics/build specs of your car.
By hatchie
#123858 homo member thread jack

chance what you think looks better oem lip or the wings west rs lip on hatches or my hatch?!?!?!?!?!?

if i took off the rear lip and bought a bumper that had that little black lip on it.
By Chance
#123861 hmm either one looks good IMO.. they both are the less aggressive lips for eg's which is what "I" like!
By hatchie
#123863 which lip you think looks good then?

idk i really lik the wings west but i dont wanna buy it and then not like it
By Chance
#123865 Get the RS.. If you dont like it you could always sell it and get an OEM.. or jsut get both.
By Chance
hatchie wrote:if i took off the rear lip and bought a bumper that had that little black lip on it.

HUH??

just take your lip off and paint the lower part below the bumper line. no need to buy another bumper d00d
By hatchie
#123870 yeah thats what i was thinking....

i wanna get rid of the wheel well protecter moldings and put flaps on
remove the rear lip
get a rear bumper that has the black lip on it already....... mines painted
remove front lip and get rs

that me plan!!!!!!
By hatchie
Chance wrote:
hatchie wrote:if i took off the rear lip and bought a bumper that had that little black lip on it.

HUH??

just take your lip off and paint the lower part below the bumper line. no need to buy another bumper d00d

i dont wanted a black lip painted on cuz it wont have the texture the oem ones do or are the oem ones painted.... ive never seen one in person so idk
By Chance
#123873 Finding an OEM bumper with good paint will be fun homie.. JUST PAINT the bottom portion of yours! Thats all it is, its nothing fancy!
By hatchie
#123875 mine basically notice no black lip

notice balck lip

and i dont need one that has good paint just good black part
By Ajax1989
#123878 u mean this black lip??
By hatchie
#123879 yeah they have em on hatches too i just dont know what kind
By Chance
#123881 DUUUUUDE... ITS JUST PAINTED ON..... just tape your bumper at that body line and spray it with trim paint (get it a any parts store, checkers, vatozone)
By Ajax1989
#123882 ya thats part of the bumper its just painted black