Technical Topics specific to the 4 dr. Sedan body - NOT where you post pics/build specs of your car.
By STOCK4DR
#120705 I have a 94 civic lx d15b7 i need a new ecm what are my options can i replace it with a diffrent one for better performance and if so what kind do i go with, if i am better off just leaving the stock ecm in there what one do i need. Thank you ( im sure this has been covered before sorry for any ignorance).
By dawg316
#120721 keep the stock computer. dont get fooled into buying chips that say they will add 50+ HP. stock comp for stock engine. even with minor mods keep the stock ECU. you can chip it latter if you decide to go turbo or w.e.
By STOCK4DR
#120741 is the ecm in my car a p06?
By STOCK4DR
#120887 ok cool that's what i thought
By Mr. Pink
#120892 what makes you think that your ECM is bad?
By STOCK4DR
#121376 car has diffrent rev limits on diffrent days some days it's 4500 sometimes its 5200 or 5500 i wrote a post on what this could be and through process of elimination found out the ecm is going bad, there is no CEL and it's not in limp mode just has a mind of it's own. Someone recommended to disconnect it and the 7.5 fuse under the hood to reset the ecm and still nothing so i think i need a new one.