New members NEED to read the following:
'Rules & Guidelines' 'Using the Search Feature' 'Where should I post my Topic?' before posting on this forum!
By izzy209
#116538 hey im new here and i drive a 94 civic ex. im am not only new to this forum by i am also new to the eg community. see i graduated from high school and got a job out of town and had no ride but my bike. so i bought car from my cousin. i am kind of embarrased to put up pics cause it has like a full on body kit. but from what iv seen all u guys on this page are more into the simple body mods. personaly i am to but the stuff came with the car. :?
By Punksz6
#116554 Welcome to Civic-EG!! :thumb:
By ballistic
#116571 Post some pics of the car so we can see the damages :lol:
By hatchin06
#116574 We aren't gunna bash you for something that's not your preference. Just post some pics so we can see what your working with so we can give you ideas :thumb:
By Vti93T
#116677 Welcome!! You live like 30 minutes from where I'm at right now.. :thumb: post some pictures
By chrono404
#117026 Welcome, Post up some pics, We all in favor of a Rice to Nice Build.

Ex's are nice, Do you have a Sedan or a Coupe? I
By KuEy
#117056 lol. welcome. just post up pics even if you feel you'll get bashed on. everyone has their own taste and it's all up to the owners. :thumb:
By izzy209
#118254 Image Image Image oops way to big :? o and the hood is open on the last pic thats y it looks like that :thumb: :thumbdown: ?????????
By Chance
#118260 Check out local pick and pull junkyards. grab yourself stock bumpers and sideskirts for cheap OR certafit! Just keep the doors closed and it wouldnt look tooo bad :P BUT hey its better than riding a bike aye?
By egsedanguy
#118263 hey some stock headlights bumpers it will look ok. then rims. i used to be a big fan of the lambo doors just played out and a waist of money cause they fail all the time. i would put some good ol honda hinges back on. but hey i seen way worse.
By hatchie
Chance wrote:Check out local pick and pull junkyards. grab yourself stock bumpers and sideskirts for cheap OR certafit!
Just keep the doors closed and it wouldnt look tooo bad :P BUT hey its better than riding a bike aye?

x2

egsedanguy wrote:hey some stock headlights bumpers it will look ok. then rims.
i used to be a big fan of the lambo doors just played out and a waist of money cause they fail all the time.
i would put some good ol honda hinges back on. but hey i seen way worse.

lambo doors remind me of something.........

that wasnt to rag on your car just so you know!

but yeah im sure you'll look at all the cars on here and start to change things on that to make it look the way you want
just like everyone else said...... change everything back to stock and start FRESH
By izzy209
#227719 hello guys it been a while, a very long while...
By Chance
izzy209 wrote:hello guys it been a while, a very long while...

[smilie=wave.gif]