New members NEED to read the following:
'Rules & Guidelines' 'Using the Search Feature' 'Where should I post my Topic?' before posting on this forum!
By EG_XJ
#6907675 Hey all, just picked up a bone stock '95 Civic EG coupe as a daily because my Jeep has crosses the border line of daily drivability :woot: . 5spd, SOHC Vtec, D16? Not sure on the engine name, I'm new to the Honda world. Have a few friends who have done some K swaps, big turbo drag Civics, and a fully built N/A Si. I'm here to see what everyone has to offer and to look up any information I may Need! I'm not one to keep things stock for long lol.
By EG_XJ
#6907681 Yeah it's the EX. 137,xxx and rising as I'm driving it slot to get the hang of it. Not use to driving such a small car or manual. But 32mpg compared to the 8mpg I got in my Jeep is a no brainer lol
By EG_XJ
#6907685 [url=http://s1378.photobucket.com/user/EG_XJ/media/Screenshot_20170728-204948_zpssvgbme4f.jpg.html]Image
I think I uploaded it right. This is my money pit lol.
By EG_XJ
#6907686 [URL=http://s1378.photobucket.com/user/EG_XJ/media/IMG_20170805_200015_721_zpsqzoexndw.jpg.html]Image
And the side by side

edit: I tried to edit it to show the image, but photo bucket wasn't cooperating :?
By chrono404
#6907697 Nice coupe. A friend of mine had a si hatch in the same color.

For posting photos i would recommend imgur, a quick google search will find it. If you post from your phone they have android and ios apps as well. Welcome to the site and keep enjoying the fun mpgs.

My other car is a 2010 mazda cx7. It gets 15.7mpg on premuim fuel and is barely faster then my stock civic ex sedan which gets over 30mpg on cheap 87 octane. Gotta love these fun and cheap to run cars.
By EG_XJ
#6907699 Thanks! Yeah I'm enjoying the car and loving the mpgs lol, just took it on a day trip, got 305 miles with a gallon to spare and 34.5mpgs, all with romping it here and there. Almost beat my buddy's MKII Supra in a roll race which is sad on his end. I'll try out Imgur, I am familiar with that so hopefully I can start a "build" thread, even though this car won't be much of a build right now. Jeep takes priority and I have a bad happen of not finishing a car before working on another lol.