New members NEED to read the following:
'Rules & Guidelines' 'Using the Search Feature' 'Where should I post my Topic?' before posting on this forum!
By Gorveatt
#100828 OK since i could have sworn one was done, and people are asking, here's a DIY for anyone internet challenged

For this we will be using www.photobucket.com and all pics posted in this DIY are done with these steps

first, ahh... go there, and sign in, if you do not have an account create one... the best way of determining if you have an account is ask yourself the question "do i have an account" if the answer is "i don't know" then no you don't have an account (yes people do actually ask if they have an account when they don't know if they do)

once you've signed in, you can organize folders and all that fun stuff, i will leave that to you to figure out, cause that's half the fun right there.

alright now that you've made an account and signed in we can go ahead and choose the pictures we want to upload

you will then get a little window appear that you can choose your pics with. select the one(s) you want and then click open

once the pics have been uploaded you can now select the IMG code box, when it's highlighted you can then copy the link by either CRTL+C or right click and copy

now we can post the pic.

you can do so by CTRL+V or right click and paste, and you'll get somthing similar to this

then click submit and it will have your pic in the post.

Congratulations, you have now successfully posted a picture on the internet, you may now have a cookie.
By CivicTypeR
#100838 Great Paint skills :thumb:
By Gorveatt
CivicTypeR wrote:Great Paint skills :thumb:

:lol: thanks :thumb:
By chrono404
#118473 Nicely done. It will help anyone who is not use to using forums out alot.

Makes it easy for us as well, When someone askes just tell them to go the DIY Section or link them to this. :thumb:
By KingcoupeO
#140418 very helpful to me
By nazum_a
#181137 thank you this is bril helped me lodss
By forcefedEG
#184589 if i have a flash drive with photos and dont want to create a photo bucket account how would i post photos from my flash drive?... ive been told by other memebers i need to post pics, but im not familliar at all with this.... :?
By Gorveatt
forcefedEG wrote:if i have a flash drive with photos and dont want to create a photo bucket account how would i post photos from my flash drive?... ive been told by other memebers i need to post pics, but im not familliar at all with this.... :?

simple... you can't, you have to upload them to a server of some sort to post them online.
By forcefedEG
#184593 ok, fair enough... ill have to look into a photo bucket account
By marquisdee1018
forcefedEG wrote:if i have a flash drive with photos and dont want to create a photo bucket account how would i post photos from my flash drive?... ive been told by other memebers i need to post pics, but im not familliar at all with this.... :?

If you don't want to set up a photo bucket account, you can use http://imageshack.us/. Loading the pictures from the flash drive is the same process.
By Emersun
#241960 HI,
Thats really a nice way to teach other guys to post pics....
I have learnt here and thankful to all of you who have participated here.....
Thanks