New members NEED to read the following:
'Rules & Guidelines' 'Using the Search Feature' 'Where should I post my Topic?' before posting on this forum!
By teal_dx
#70966 I'm creating this as a guide to help members post topics in the correct sections of the forum. The mods & admins spend their personal time to keep the forum clean & organized. Please do your part to make things easier for everyone.

Newbies & F.A.Q.
This section is for the posts you make when you first walk in the door. The main purpose for this section is the sticky threads at the top (such as this one) with useful information about the site. You can also make a post such as "Hi I'm ____, I found this site on _____ and I drive a ______." Just to get your 1 required post out of the way so you can be allowed to post images and links. (An anti-spam feature)

Chassis Tech
This section is for discussion of the specific civic body types. This is for technical questions or topics relating specifically to a certain chassis. This is not where you show off your ride.
If the topic applies to ALL 92-95 models, then it belongs in the Chassis - General section.

Drivetrain Tech
This section should be for technical posts.
Also any specific questions on engines should be posted here, in the section for that engine.
Same goes for power adders (nitrous, boost) or NA topics.
If you are sharing a build up of a Honda engine, you may post it in the appropriate section here.

General Tech:

Wheels & Tires
This forum is wheels & tires only. Although it is meant to be technical, you may post your new wheels in this section if you provide technical information such as width, diameter, offset, weight (if known) And a few pictures so members can see how they fit when mounted on a civic.

If you would like to show off your new wheels on your civic without any technical info, then post in the Your Ride section :thumb:

Exterior & Body
Anything exterior and/or cosmetic that enhances the appearance of your vehicle belongs in this section.

Interior
Anything inside of your civic's cabin. Often the Interior and Chassis Electrical could share the same topic. For example, a gauge cluster. If you are asking how to fit the S2000 cluster in your EG, then post it in the Interior section. If you are looking how to wire the S2000 cluster into your EG, that should be posted in the Chassis - Electrical Please use youe best judgement when creating a new topic :thumb:

Product Reviews
Please follow the format of the guidlines for posting in this section to make a helpful review.

Your Ride
This is where you can create a thread specifically about your car. This is also where members look through when selecting cars to be nominated for Ride of the Month. It is recommended that you create ONE thread for each one of your vehicles. This way members can see how it began, and what it has evolved into. If you post a new thread every time you perform a new modification, there will not be one single place where people can see all that you have done to your car since the beginning. Seeing all the work you have put into your ride in one thread is the best way to keep this section organized and is the most likely to be selected as a Ride of the Month nominee. :thumb:

Ride of the Month
This section is used strictly for nominating & voting. Users should not post their cars in here.

Race
Auto-x, Drag and Drift are the categories under the Race section. Anything Auto-x, Drag or Drift related can be posted in the correct section, as long as it relates to a 92-95 Civic (or 96-97 del sol!)

Classifieds
Sell things here. Please follow the guidelines in this section so your topic will be useful to the other members of the site.

Junk Yard
Anything random!

Questions & Comments
Relating to this website. Questions and comments about Civics do not go here.

Video & Multimedia
This section is for Automotive Related multimedia. If the video you are going to post is not automotive related, please post it in the Junk Yard.

Local
Anything that's happening in your state/town or just b.s. with the other local members.