New members NEED to read the following:
'Rules & Guidelines' 'Using the Search Feature' 'Where should I post my Topic?' before posting on this forum!
By 7___3___2
#358987 Hi everybody,

My name is Mark, i have recently purchased my second B18CR swapped hatchback. I owned a previous hatch in red with the 18cr and it is the most funnest car i have ever owned. This new car is in racing yellow, has the ITR LSD and 114 hub replacement, Link G4 ecu etc.

I am looking forwad to getting this car to me this weekend for a good look over, fingers crossed its as good as the previous owner has told me!

All the best and cheers.

P.S, have previously owned a EF5 1996 4wd 6 speed shuttle among alot of others, currently own a Nissan Cefiro A31 drift car, but am going back to the fun and reliability of honda!
By 7___3___2
#359054 So I picked this car up at about 11am Saturday morning and had it ran up on the dyno by 1pm. Initial power run netted 167 which was below what I was expecting. The tune had a lean spot right before engagement which my tuber said was quite frequent in these engines.

After playing with the car for the afternoon, installing the link g4 ecu to get a good tune on it we stepped away with 175hp, quite taken back as would have loved a bit more power. I understand the drive train robs some power but these engines came factory 200+hp?

We set a launch control for 4500rpm which is some serious fun, and pulled the Rev limit back to 8.8rpm. The car is making consistent power to 9k+ but wanted to be safe.

Drove the car home on Sunday and it is some serious fun. Maybe 10-20 more hp would be great but I couldn't wipe the smile from my face after the handling and response. Used one third of a tank driving 2.5 hours home on open road, which I thought was good.

Now I can't wait to enjoy the car some more!
By EconoBox
#359059 You have to remember that all dynos read different and based on altitude and air temperature your power can vary a bit. What other modifications do you have done to the engine? Intake, header, exhaust, tune? Also factory horsepower rating at the crankshaft was 197hp.

I can also tell you from experience that here in Florida I have seen B18C engines with intake, header, exhaust, and Hondata S300 put down 170-180hp on the dyno so I really don't think you have anything at all to worry about.