New members NEED to read the following:
'Rules & Guidelines' 'Using the Search Feature' 'Where should I post my Topic?' before posting on this forum!
By geitema
#358970 Hi all.

I've been reading on civic eg for some time and had several honda's but never posted anything because my english is kinda shitty.
Why now? there are some threads out here that are kind of interesting to me and had a few questions so i decided to introduce myself.

Cars ive owned in the past and now :

1994 EG4 DX'
1996 EJ2
2008 Peugeot clio
2003 E46 320I
1998 EK3
1995 EJ2

Current car is a february 1992 EG4 with an B16 swap done to it but the guy who did the swap was a real retard, Peter griffin is a rocket scientist compared to this guy...gardenhoses from thermostat to firewall and brakebooster lines, a lot of small things that didnt work or poorly.
The s4c tranny was in real bad shape so that was rebuild with Mfactory synchros , bearings and sliders.
The engine itself is in pretty good shape but rebuild is not top priority at the moment.
Things that needs to be done are swaybars coilovers and bushings..after that repaint and engine rebuild.

A few days after i bought the civic

The engine bay was a real mess and the header you see is wrapped because it was leaking pretty bad
Also the driveshaftboots were torn and the greeze found its way in the entire bay.

Simple things like this can make some difference.

Also tried the famous AEM V2 intake that delivers 1000 fwhp but the only thing it did was make some little more torque in low rpm but the b16 is a torqueless bastard so that was kinda nice but it robbed top end power so that has to go.

At that time i still had ulgy Dezent wheels with horrible treehugging tires so these had to go.

Japan racing JR-1 rims with Yokohama parada spec-II tires

After the wheels i've lost alot of pictures and did a lot to the civic so here is the current status.

A lot of tucking painting and cleaning took me this far but im not satisfied because the bay needs new paint.

At the moment working on a P30 intake with porting and polishing because ive got it really cheap and it seems that the p30 is the only intake manifold that works across the whole powerband instead of the itr and skunk ones.

Last step is welding it back together, The flange is been cut off because on the flowbench the last runner flows less than the rest and so its machined at 10 degrees ( performer x has the same solution ) and i think this does the trick.

Also working on a 19mm rear swaybar with brace arms and front brakes..i want the suspension to be acceptable at the nordschleife

:blah:
By txdragon
#358979 I totally lost it at "garden hose" :headbang:

Hey, i've been there.. You gotta do what you gotta do but stuff like that should be temporary and never sold left in such shape lol. Looks like you're on your way to bringing justice to it.
By teal_dx
#358996 Hey your english is better than a lot of the people I talk to on a daily basis here in the U.S. :thumb:

Some people shouldn't be allowed to work on cars [smilie=BangHead.gif]
Good work fixing it the right way. Clean EG too :thumb: