New members NEED to read the following:
'Rules & Guidelines' 'Using the Search Feature' 'Where should I post my Topic?' before posting on this forum!
By Zalami3196
#358492 Hello, I'm Zalami3196, I just traded my 2003 Acura 3.2TL Type S for a 1993 Honda Civic DX Hatchback. my other car was more powerful thanks to CT Headers, CT Exhaust, Injen CAI, Flywheel, etc. pushing it to around 250 to the front wheels, but I wanted something smaller, and with better aftermarket support, so I traded it for a friend's "poor man's type R" which is (according to him) a B18B with Type R head and pistons, and GSR tranny. (Type R head not actually put on, but it's coming seperately with the car) in addition to Type R headers, and 2.5 inch pipe and magnaflow pipe and stage 2 actclutch. putting out 180 (179 to be exact, but I'll round up) to the wheels horserpower, which I don't think is too bad for all motor non VTEC. any recommendations for any more mods? I'm trying to go all motor, as I doubt the near 11.0:1 Compression will be good with any boost.
By TrailerTrash
iLLson wrote:you have a dyno sheet/vid?

i wanna see 179whp

me too.

But welcome dude! :thumb: :thumb: :thumb:

lets see some pics of your car
By teal_dx
#358508 Sounds like you have a fun car to play with :thumb:
Welcome to EG ownership... invest in a security system, kill switches, and park in a garage at night :crazy: