New members NEED to read the following:
'Rules & Guidelines' 'Using the Search Feature' 'Where should I post my Topic?' before posting on this forum!
By allmightymurlin
#354788 i will try to get some better pictures soon but here she is, my 95 civic coupe. it has the d16z6 with a 5 speed transmission.
i paid 1000 dollars for it and it came with some cool mods already done to it. skunk2 coilovers, short shifter, and full exhaust! hell yea!! it also has some old konig wheels.
now the things i want to do to it is new paint, if you can look past the nasty old faded paint and black unpainted bumpers the body is in good shape, no rust or dents. i also have a old 92 integra thats wrecked, but will be a good doner car for some nice teggy seats and the ls motor for a ls/vtech swap i want to do eventually. i want to ditch the ugly konigs for new offset 15s and i will be close to being done. cars like this are never "finnished" there is alway something new to do or change.
anyways im glad i found this forum hopefully i can get my car talk fix from you guys since the honda guys in sherman tx are far and few between.. i already feel like im the only one that has a modified honda in the whole texoma area.
By FlopUrDonk
#354791 U think your in love now. Put the b18 in there and it's over. I can't stop buying parts for mine. It's an addiction. Lol.

Yea man. Idk about those rims haha. But from the sounds of it, looks like all you need is a paint job. Start a thread In the your ride section and let's get the show started. :headbang:

You picked a good place man. Might seem dead here at times but there's always some very knowledgeable people lurking especially Teal. The diy section here is epic for eg's. If it wasn't for it, prolly still wouldn't be done with my swap. Good luck and Welcome!!!!
By allmightymurlin
#354792 sorry im still learning the forum i would delete this post if i could.. what i wanted to say is below.
Last edited by allmightymurlin on Sun Jul 19, 2015 7:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.
By allmightymurlin
FlopUrDonk wrote:U think your in love now. Put the b18 in there and it's over. I can't stop buying parts for mine. It's an addiction. Lol.

Yea man. Idk about those rims haha. But from the sounds of it, looks like all you need is a paint job. Start a thread In the your ride section and let's get the show started. :headbang:

You picked a good place man. Might seem dead here at times but there's always some very knowledgeable people lurking especially Teal. The diy section here is epic for eg's. If it wasn't for it, prolly still wouldn't be done with my swap. Good luck and Welcome!!!!

hey thanks for the reply flopurdonk, i looked up a thred in here about ls/v swaps last night. http://civic-eg.com/viewtopic.php?t=10192&highlight=lsv
kinda changed my mind on the whole ls/v thing.. i think i will just stick with the ls motor on its own and maby boost it eventually. the teggy i have is a automatic so right now im just waiting for funds to get a decent transmission and ecu and let the b18 swap begin!! also i just started the my ride story here if you want to check it out. http://civic-eg.com/viewtopic.php?t=29578
By Mr Rattles
#354984 Hey Bro, Welcome to the forum and glad you're enjoying the Honda. Many happy miles buddy