New members NEED to read the following:
'Rules & Guidelines' 'Using the Search Feature' 'Where should I post my Topic?' before posting on this forum!
By Andygrray
#354708 I finally had the time and money to put some effort into my coupe. I got her cheap but she was rusty and had holes everywhere, and she had been in a tear end smash.

Not nice at all. So this is her at the moment

This is her underneath which I am not proud to show.

Rust rust rust ....

Anyway il keep it updated
By Driv-it-hard
#354709 Andy,

It doesn't look that bad. Your gonna have to do work. Sand blast, prime and paint. Your gonna have to by new parts. But the best part of your build , you get to enjoy you car more.
Best of luck.
Hope to see more pic in the future.

Ps. I love the pit. I have family in Argentina, and the garages there are like that. Its the best. Just got to be careful not to drop the car. LOL.
By Andygrray
#354710 Thanks mate, it's just very hard to get parts for the coupe version or I should say more expensive. It also has an unknown exshatst system to me, no stamps or brands seem to be on it. Next time I am visiting it I will take a few photos and we if anyone will know.

Yeah there has been a few close calls where I have come in a little to fast over the pit and it was a defo squeaky bum time for me :shock:
By Andygrray
#354939 Yeah man keeping it the same Colour it rolled out the factory when is was made and you see man in this colour anymore.

I thought it was Tahitian green they used for the coupe ?
By Andygrray
#354940 Just bought some original VTi fat fives which I have been looking for months to buy !

All have the centre caps and are not to badly damaged, I was so excited when I picked them up.
By piratevtis86
#354942 Fat fives, yeah not many sets around anymore,
looks same as mine so jus thought Aztec green, they are similar tho, Tahitian is darker more green, code still in your passenger door?
By Andygrray
#354943 Yeah man very rare find. I have to travel from Edinburgh to London to get them though :thumbdown:

Yeah I'm sure there were two greens that they came in but I will check the paint number next time I'm up at the garage.

I also managed to get one of the old Honda Civic cassette players in mint condition!
By piratevtis86
#354944 Holy crap. That's a drive for sure, take it was the seller not wanting to ship then

So guessing your going for factory look with oem parts, Damn couldn't rock a tape player tho

:lol:
By Andygrray
#354948 i am taking the train down to collect the wheels so its not to bad, worked out cheaper than getting them deleivered.

Yeah man going for the OEM look. Dose your coupe have the VTi Black interior, when i had my hatchback it was the greay interior but my coupe is balck and wondered if they came standard like that for the coupe.
By piratevtis86
#354954 Be worth the trek tho,
Yeah all coupes came with black trim, have prelude seats in mine they look and feel good nice cheap upgrade , had grey in my hatch too, was hideous lol
By Andygrray
#354955 Well I hope it will be worth it haha, do you have a build thread for your coupe ? I didn't see many pictures of yours and I love that visor thing on the rear window. Yeah my hatchback was standard and clean but it got stolen and burnt, in sure I posted a topic on here about it, some nasty pictures though
By Andygrray
#354965 And I have everything standard on the inside except my seats at from the EDM VTI hatch eg which are soooooo compfy !
By Mr Rattles
#354985 Welcome buddy. Sweet fat fives you got there