New members NEED to read the following:
'Rules & Guidelines' 'Using the Search Feature' 'Where should I post my Topic?' before posting on this forum!
By hatchking34
#354615 Hey guys, I'm new to the website but not to Hondas. Right now my 1995 civic CX is stranded on the side of the road because I have one flat tire, and soon to be second flat tire. My issue here is I keep going through front tires like crazy! And I'm not really sure what's causing that to happen, I'm almost positive my tie rods are bent, and also need an alignment. But again, I'm not sure. Any opinions, answers, tips, are more than welcome! Please help! I miss my baby and she misses me driving her! haha :? :? :? :x :x :x
By Driv-it-hard
hatchking34 wrote:Hey guys, I'm new to the website but not to Hondas. Right now my 1995 civic CX is stranded on the side of the road because I have one flat tire, and soon to be second flat tire. My issue here is I keep going through front tires like crazy! And I'm not really sure what's causing that to happen, I'm almost positive my tie rods are bent, and also need an alignment. But again, I'm not sure. Any opinions, answers, tips, are more than welcome! Please help! I miss my baby and she misses me driving her! haha :? :? :? :x :x :x

You just answered your question.
Get thos things done and you'll be good.
Best of luck.
By TrailerTrash
#354620 probably toed out like crazy.

get it aligned and your good to go