New members NEED to read the following:
'Rules & Guidelines' 'Using the Search Feature' 'Where should I post my Topic?' before posting on this forum!
By Dascity_eg
#354118 Well hello every one, just picked up my first Honda civic 92 hatchback teal green, decided I've always wanted one and well I picked It up, sense my g35 is in the shop getting rebuilt, figured id need a new toy for awhile

let me know what I should start with first on this thing, first thing I do is a tune up, spark plugs, oil change, ect.

here are some photos

By Driv-it-hard
#354119 Looks great !
What motor does it have ?
What are your plans with her ?
By Dascity_eg
#354120 d15z1
just a little single cam,

probably throw some new rims on, some coil overs, and do a engine swap eventually,
redo everything from the inside out.
By Driv-it-hard
#354122 From the pic's. She looks great for her age. Need TLC from you.
What coilovers are on the car know ?
Rims look good , what r ur plans.
By Dascity_eg
#354125 just lowering springs, that's what I was told, but I'm going with some BC racing coil overs.
with some klutch rims.
aslo yeah there is a rust on the door and on the rear fender. but its all good going to get that all taken care of.
By Dascity_eg
#354127 yeah I did check that out, ill upload this more as the car comes along, also I wanna do a wire tuck
By Dascity_eg
#354129 what should I look at replacing that always has problems? any advice.
By Dascity_eg
#354131 yeah TEAL, ha I love this color, I've looked everywhere to get it. there was like 4 in my state for sale, 2 in the junk yard, and then 1 that is boosted running about 500hp, tuned by Courtney green, and I wanted a stock one, found this one only paid 1500 for it.
By FlopUrDonk
#354133 Bitching color. My d15z1 was ssssssoooooooooo slow. But u can't complain about the gas mileage. Take care of her
By Dascity_eg
#354142 yeah its way slow ha compared to all my other cars I own ha, but yeah, its what ever. I'm a swap it maybe later this summer. either b18 or if my other car don't break the bank ill do a k20 swap