New members NEED to read the following:
'Rules & Guidelines' 'Using the Search Feature' 'Where should I post my Topic?' before posting on this forum!
By Deep_Blue_JB
#353769 hello everyone. recently new to the site as a member but have been on here a million times as a guest literally scrolling everything I can to learn as much about our particular chassis as possible! (and not be that guy who posts a question that has already been answered by many of you a bunch of times!) im currently overseas military. I have a '92 civic hatch dx. I have done a bunch and still have much to go. will hopefully make a thread soon to showcase my efforts. look forward to learning as much as I can from everyone, stay safe! :thumb:
By FK92HATCH
#353770 WELCOME! Small world i also just joined the site and am military with a 92 CX Hatch. lol Im based statside but currently deployed. look forward to seeing the build thread of your car.
By Deep_Blue_JB
#353889 thanks! and stay safe brother! bet youre eager to get home workin on that car lol
By FlopUrDonk
#353890 Welcome man. DIY section has helped me a ton.
By FK92HATCH
Deep_Blue_JB wrote:thanks! and stay safe brother! bet youre eager to get home workin on that car lol

Thanks man im trying too, still got a couple months left to go, But yea i cant wait prolly spend my whole R&R on the car i just got a parts car with about everything i need to fix my hatch i hope
By TrailerTrash
#353895 welcome dude :thumb: :thumb: :thumb: