New members NEED to read the following:
'Rules & Guidelines' 'Using the Search Feature' 'Where should I post my Topic?' before posting on this forum!
By FK92HATCH
#353717 Hey guys, Im new here on this site, Ive been doing alot of research on my EG and this site has popped up alot so i thought id give it a shot. I currently have a 92 CX hatch that i have owned 4 diffrent times now (somethign about it i cant get over) lol But i have had many many other Hondas over the years. I would post some pics but im currently deployed overseas and the Government Computer doesnt like very many sites like that. lol But i look forward to learning alot of things i need to freshen up on in my Honda game. :thumb:
By Driv-it-hard
FK92HATCH wrote:Hey guys, Im new here on this site, Ive been doing alot of research on my EG and this site has popped up alot so i thought id give it a shot. I currently have a 92 CX hatch that i have owned 4 diffrent times now (somethign about it i cant get over) lol But i have had many many other Hondas over the years. I would post some pics but im currently deployed overseas and the Government Computer doesnt like very many sites like that. lol But i look forward to learning alot of things i need to freshen up on in my Honda game. :thumb:

Welcome !!!!!!!!
By TrailerTrash
#353730 welcome dude!
By FK92HATCH
#353765 Thanks guys!! My dad back home just aquired my 94 EX GSR swapped coupe parts car so that when i get back from overseas i can start to rebuild my hatch, Im really stoked to try to get this car back on the road for 1 last time hopefully. lol
By FK92HATCH
Civic Savior wrote:Looking forward to seeing some pics :thumb:

Yea i wish i could post some, i just recieved some from my dad of the coupe all cleaned. lol Niether car is much to look at now, but my hatch when i owned it the 2nd time was stupid clean but looked so factory it was scary, Im gonna try to restore it to its former glory