New members NEED to read the following:
'Rules & Guidelines' 'Using the Search Feature' 'Where should I post my Topic?' before posting on this forum!
By Shaharyar Usmani
#352322 Hey guys !

Guys i need help to strip my Ej1. I have Ej1 with K20/24. I want it to be fully strip. My goal is 1700-1800LBS.

Can u help me in it to remove every single possible pound. Please tell me how to strip.
By CopyLifted
Shaharyar Usmani wrote:Hey guys !

Guys i need help to strip my Ej1. I have Ej1 with K20/24. I want it to be fully strip. My goal is 1700-1800LBS.

Can u help me in it to remove every single possible pound. Please tell me how to strip.

Getting down that low will be VERY tough in a coupe IMO. I know a guy that has a k20 ej1 himself and he gutted it and even cut some trunk braces and such and was able to get it down to 2050 lbs. He has since decided he wanted some passengers so he put the interior back in it.

I have read that people have gotten them in the 1800-1900 lb range though.
By Shaharyar Usmani
#352341 bro i have no issue for passenger.... i jus looking forwrd to cut down the weight. i jus want every single possible pound to be remove.
i have carbon fiber doors, each door weight apprx 10lbs
i have CF trunk, hood and fenders.
i remove all da seats and plastic panels, soon i replace rear screen and quater glasses wid plastic sheet.

wat else i can do ????
By 1ATony
#352663 Thanks for joining

Tony :woot:
By TrailerTrash
#352675 remove....

dash
power steering stuff and add a manual rack
the entire heat and AC system
the sunroof stuff if your EJ has it
of course the spare tire
speakers