New members NEED to read the following:
'Rules & Guidelines' 'Using the Search Feature' 'Where should I post my Topic?' before posting on this forum!
By CTR93
#351593 What's up everybody my first car was a 93 dx , I loved it and dreamed of fixing it up but never had the time, money, or knowledge. Now that I got a little of the first 2 I figured what's the best way to learn then to strip the car down to the shell basically and jump into it head first.
I'm starting with a b16b, got it with the lsd, ecu, axles, mounts, shifter and linkage... apparently a b16b is kinda rare. Who knew? :?
By teal_dx
#351596 Good to see someone eager to dive into a project. Here's a list of all DIY write-ups on the forum:
http://civic-eg.com/viewtopic.php?t=1474
There' a lot to read there, but also a lot of pics. I'd also suggest buying a helms manual for all the details that we don't cover.
A good thing is to take your own pictures along the way to remember how things came apart. That has saved me many times :thumb:
By CTR93
#351598 Yeah I wish I would have thought of that I didn't really know what to label things when I was talking it apart so now is like a giant puzzle. I'll post some pics layer today so people can see what I got so far. That's a good list of diy's by the way that helps alot thanks
By CTR93
#351662 Image
By 1ATony
#352668 thanks for joining

Tony :woot: