New members NEED to read the following:
'Rules & Guidelines' 'Using the Search Feature' 'Where should I post my Topic?' before posting on this forum!
By EconoBox
#351052 :woot: I don't own anything other than EGs so I can't believe I've never been a member of this forum. I'm currently on what is something like my 10th EG. I tried to go newer with an RSX Type-S and hated it so I had to go back to what has to be my favorite cars.

I just joined and I'm looking forward to sharing my most recent hatchback project with you.

Thanks!
By EconoBox
#351059 teal_dx Here are the ones I had pictures of on my work computer.

I put a thread up in the hatchback picture forum of my current hatchback and everything I'm doing to it, but here is a picture as it is.
WP_20150114_012 by system_bust, on Flickr

My old LS powered hatch (traded for a CR-X that got stolen)
hatch by system_bust, on Flickr

My most recent EG sedan, I used it as a parts donor to build my current hatch.
WP_20140914_004 by system_bust, on Flickr

My old "Ferio" project car. H22 swapped full Ferio interior and a lot of cool parts including the wilwood brakes. I parted this out a few years ago due some issues with my ex wife. This is the car I would still have been driving to this day. After my divorce I actually bought the bare shell back from a friend who had purhcased it. I was planning to rebuild it but This hatch came along and I decided to go that route instead. Sorry for the crappy pic this was on my instagram for a "throw back Thursday".
InstagramCapture_2679e646-45cf-48ba-b563-3dafe919dfc5_jpg by system_bust, on Flickr

Another EG sedan I bought. This one got T boned when parked by a drunk driver before I even got to do anything to it.
InstagramCapture_459d0779-2ed9-4508-8d5d-0c68f349c8c9_jpg by system_bust, on Flickr

I know its not an EG but this was my CR-X that got stolen
forsale by system_bust, on Flickr

My second EG I ever owned. This was B20 swapped and had a Ferio interior as well. This got stolen when I lived in Orlando back when I was a teenage. I've learned a lot since then and my love of these cars is the reason I still keep doing this.
front3 by system_bust, on Flickr

I really wish I had the picture on me of my first car. It was a 1995 Civic DX Sedan my Grandma gave to me just before she passed away. I got it when I was 14 years old just before my 15th birthday. I started modyfying that car before I was even legally able to drive it. A very old woman hit and totalled the car and I've been buying and building Hondas ever since.

Thats most of them. I've had some other cars mixed in there but I've always daily driven an EG except when I had my RSX. I've had a 2008 Fit Sport, 2008 Civic Si Sedan, 04 RSX Type S and 2 CRXs in there as well. I also had a 95 EX Coupe that I put my H22 swap into but I can't seem to find pictures of that car anywhere. I'll see if I can dig up pictures of all the cars I've owned at home later.