New members NEED to read the following:
'Rules & Guidelines' 'Using the Search Feature' 'Where should I post my Topic?' before posting on this forum!
By dave21H
#349149 Sup guys my names David im 25 been F-ing with honda goin on 6yrs now when i was yonger i was the son of a guy who draged V8 trucks for fun. As i got older i wanted something to play with and have fun at the time i looked for older V8 cars and trucks but as i looked into them i seen i did not have that type of money on hand so a very good buddy say get a honda i LOL :roll: and sad ya right F that ricer sh!t ........ less then a year later i was in iraq with the Army my room mate was a honda guy we start talking about cars and next thing i know im on CL looking at honda and it want from just looking to buy to moding to now full on honda guy :thumb: now i have had two accords 3 tegs and my new toy is a 95 EH2 civic that got from a friend for FREEEE :woot: im still trying to make up my mind about what im goin to do to her but i know will post pics as i work on her cant wait to get her on the road
By Punksz6
#349447 Welcome Bro, nice to hear your story and can't wait to see pics and the progression on your eg! :thumb:
By teal_dx
#349456 Welcome to the site! Sounds like my story... I bought my hatch as a commuter car for college. Became friends with a guy who had a boosted del sol. He let me drive it one time and I was hooked :woot:
By 1ATony
#349605 Thanks for joining