New members NEED to read the following:
'Rules & Guidelines' 'Using the Search Feature' 'Where should I post my Topic?' before posting on this forum!
By Canyon Si
#344013 So check it out. I'm 48 years old. I had a really nice white HB Si with white wheels and full Jackson Racing suspension. I loved that car! Living on a nice canyon road, I had a lot of run driving it and I had a lot of fun in it while it was parked, if you know what I mean. In May of '96, I ended up flying it up a bank, through a call box and up on to the 101 north bound from the 405 south bound. Guess what? Yep, that was the end of the white Si. I really miss that car. Then I bought a silver CRX Si. I never really liked it that much, but it was a nice car at a nice price, and I drove it till I bought a new '05 Mini Cooper S. About 5 years ago a good friend of mine decided to buy three new cars. Yeah, he's a little OCD. He had a nice red '95 HB Si with some cool mods that he knew I was in love with. So, he gave it to me. Yep, I drove him up to Walnut CA in my Mini Cooper to pick up a new car and when we got back he gave me the keys and told me to take good care of it. The car is in really good condition. The inside looks like it did the day it was purchased, it has 88,000 miles, runs good, the body is super straight, but it needs a new paint job. The clear coat is starting to peel all over the place. So, in a couple of months I am going to get it painted. I'm going to paint it the original red, with a gloss black roof insert, hood and tailgate. Then I'm going to slap on some black 15x7 Team Dynamics Pro Race 1.2s. So, I am here because I want to get some ideas, see what you guys are doing and get some questions answered. This is a picture of it when I got it. Like I said the clear is now peeling on it. Right now my daily driver is a slightly modded '05 Mini Cooper S. It's a fun car, but when the Si I done, it's going to be my new Daily driver. I can't wait!
By Civic_HatchSI
#344144 Can't pass up a free car wow! It looks to be mint. Welcome to the forum buddy :thumb: