New members NEED to read the following:
'Rules & Guidelines' 'Using the Search Feature' 'Where should I post my Topic?' before posting on this forum!
By tigerwolf1016
#343288 hey all. new to the site. I know very little about Hondas but just picked up a 92 civic vx. paid $300 for it. figured with whats on the car its worth messing with. who knows I may come to love this car. just got it home yesterday. I know it has a lotek struts and drop springs all the way around. it has after market upper and lower control arms on. rear lower control arms. polly mounts. short throw shifter. full cat back exhaust. not sure of the brands yet. once I start going over the car ill know then. has dc headers. the motor has a spun rod bearing. top end was just rebuilt. has all arp bolts. from what I was told its a LS swap? I don't know what that in tells. was only told its a b20 bottom end with a b18 top end. non vtec. im sure theres a lot of others things but ill add it up later. this should be a fun project....I hope lol. if all else fails I can part it out and get back more then I paid lol. but I really do want to try to build this car up a little bit. :D [/img]
By TrailerTrash
#343299 great start dude welcome :thumb:
By jefferydclark
#343308 welcome to the forums!
By Punksz6
#343778 Image

By Punksz6
#343779 :welcome: