New members NEED to read the following:
'Rules & Guidelines' 'Using the Search Feature' 'Where should I post my Topic?' before posting on this forum!
By Snoop IV
#342936 Alright, so I recently wrecked my 92 civic VX hatchback. BUT shes back!!! I got the new core support and such. But heres the real problem, when I go to first and then second click on the headlight switch my front corners will not stay on, now my rear corners turn on normaly with first and second click. its only the front, I have changed ALL fuses blown or not, all wires are hooked up correctly (as far as I know) and everything else with lighting is not an issue.. my directionals work fine, main headlight, tail lights, and reverse lights are good! Im just really confused about this corner light thing, I really wanna get it fixed, I want it to look the same as it did before I wrecked it any help would be much appreciated!

"I just joined the forum, proud EG owner would do anything to keep my hatch running at its best!"[/list]
By YoungZero1
#342938 Maybe try changing the bulbs
By Snoop IV
#342947 Changed all the bulbs, they were all smashed in accident, I keep wondering if I have to splice another wire into the 3 wires that go into the corners?
By Punksz6
#343780 You could try and see if you have voltage to the wires using a multi-meter. There could be a splice somewhere in the wiring.