New members NEED to read the following:
'Rules & Guidelines' 'Using the Search Feature' 'Where should I post my Topic?' before posting on this forum!
By Dat D Powa
#341521 Hey everyone my name is Alex and I am from Canada Ontario, I stumbled upon this site when I was searching for a how-to on engine bay wire tucks and shaving. My first ever car was a 1998 Honda Civic 2 door coupe which I owned for the last 2 years. It had a B18c motor on 14.5 psi boost and was amazing. Ill post some pics of it in a bit.

To cut things short, around 2 months ago I ended up selling my beloved coupe and bought a 1993 Civic eg Hatch which came with a JDM D16ZC SOHC non vtec. I jumped into it with big plans ahead of building that motor and going for a wicked sohc D series build on boost! I have done a bit of work since then and will post some of the photos along the way and where I stand right now. I do not get much time to work on it since the only day I have free is Saturdays. I will hopefully make some more time for the car in the next couple of weeks as I want to get everything done for this summer.

Just wanted to say thanks for the great site as it has a lot of excellent diy and friendly people. :D :thumb: