New members NEED to read the following:
'Rules & Guidelines' 'Using the Search Feature' 'Where should I post my Topic?' before posting on this forum!
By Zalgo
#341094 Hello! Just happened to stumble upon this place while searching for my first car, I've always loved the Honda hatchbacks I just never actually knew their model names (still learning the different types as well)

Anyways, I am a total car newbie and hope to really get into actually knowing my ins and outs with cars specifically the Honda hatchbacks, and so far I've seen nothing but helpful how to threads for everything, its great! Hope to be able to post my first car later in the year!
By silverEG8
Zalgo wrote:Hello! Just happened to stumble upon this place while searching for my first car, I've always loved the Honda hatchbacks I just never actually knew their model names (still learning the different types as well)

Anyways, I am a total car newbie and hope to really get into actually knowing my ins and outs with cars specifically the Honda hatchbacks, and so far I've seen nothing but helpful how to threads for everything, its great! Hope to be able to post my first car later in the year!

Welcome to civic-Eg. :woot: Enjoy your stay.
By teal_dx
#341111 You're in Cali so when it comes time to buy your hatch, you'll have plenty of clean ones to choose from. Up here in the rust belt, we have two or three :(

Welcome to the site :thumb:
By egsedanguy
teal_dx wrote:You're in Cali so when it comes time to buy your hatch, you'll have plenty of clean ones to choose from. Up here in the rust belt, we have two or three :(

Welcome to the site :thumb:

:thumb: :woot: true. but if ther coast cars they will have rust. but it still wont be as bad as most. :lol:
By Ashwoody
#341124 welcome mate
By egsedanguy
Zalgo wrote:Hello! Just happened to stumble upon this place while searching for my first car, I've always loved the Honda hatchbacks I just never actually knew their model names (still learning the different types as well)

were at in sac? im in rancho cordova on sunrise.
By Zalgo
egsedanguy wrote:

Not too far from there, south sac near elk grove. Going to be moving later this year closer downtown so yeah.
By egsedanguy
Zalgo wrote:
egsedanguy wrote:

Not too far from there, south sac near elk grove. Going to be moving later this year closer downtown so yeah.

ok nice. yea i was in elk grove for a while. :thumb:
By 1ATony
#341219 Welcome to the site