New members NEED to read the following:
'Rules & Guidelines' 'Using the Search Feature' 'Where should I post my Topic?' before posting on this forum!
By smartie
#339476 Hey guys, I'm smartie I live in Tasmania a small island of the bottom of Australia
I currently own three eg hatches.
Just a brief rundown on them.

I bought the first one about 4 months back with a jdm d15b vtec conversion and a stupid bodykit I planned on fixing it up over a few months and making it a bit of a track/ hillclimb fun car, so I found another one with a d15 twin carbi engine and scrapped that for some parts (although its still sitting in my yard) after getting into the original one a bit I found out it had suffered a significant bump in the passenger side rear quarter which resulted in a bent floor pan.

As luck would have it my daily driver decided it didn't want to drive anymore at the same time another white eg hatch came up for sale in my area, this one is the poverty spec eg breeze with d13b single carb, no electric mirrors or windows.
so now the plan is to swap the vtec d15b into that and use it as my daily.

anyway thats my storie so far.
Cheers
Thanks for such an awesome forum by the way.

Some pic's so far ( note the EG with out colour coded handles and mirrors is my new daily the one in the middle has the jdm d15b in it) not much to look at yet but it will get there.

By TrailerTrash
#339481 welcome! nice collection dude

my first civic was a white hatch :thumb:
By smartie
#339491 Thanks mate, it will dwindle down to one although keeping one as a dedicated track toy has been pondered apon.
By Apexracing
#339641 Welcome :thumb:
By 1ATony
#339696 Pretty cool cars, welcome.

Tony
By Mr Rattles
#340509 Gooday mate,
Let's toss another shrimp on the barbi, lol just joking.
Welcome bro and nice collection you have
By smartie
#341024 Thanks guys, should be starting the engine swap in a few weeks and also get my wheels back from the repair shop, yay! I'll start a build thread when things start happening.