New members NEED to read the following:
'Rules & Guidelines' 'Using the Search Feature' 'Where should I post my Topic?' before posting on this forum!
By egsedanguy
#339375 well to any one that remembers me, I have returned. My eg was stollen and never recoverd. guys in jail but my car is gone forever. well i got another eg, actually 2. i now have a 92 dx hatch. and a 92 ex 4door as the donnar car. gonna swap the d16z6 in so i can smog it and reg it. Will be swapping a gsr this summer. the 4 door is auto so ill be modding the ecu for 5 speed with out throwing a cel code. I will make a new thread in the hatch section so yall can see the progress. and the site still looks as fresh as it did the last time i was here. so now i will be on like i was befor. cant wait to meet some new people on here. :woot:
By Ajax1989
#339379 DUDE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

welcome back OG!!!

I did a lot to my civic then parted it out and sold it

now I drive a infiniti g20, check it out in the other rides

btw this is 94_jdm_ferio
ive moved up in the world of civic-eg, now a admin!
By TrailerTrash
#339384 i remember you :thumb:
By Apexracing
#339385 I think i was asking about you in the junk yard earlier this year. You have been missed bud!
By egsedanguy
#339389 Haha was up guys. I missed yall. O ya feiro glad to see your a admin. Ya my car got stollen and I went into hiding. Got a 97 ek and swaped a b20 with gsr trans then traded for a 98 prelude then just traded for the hatch. I missed the eg. I back in the game and this thing will be way better than the 4door. O and 2 weeks after my car was stollen my wifes teggy got totaled. She got rear ended then slamed the car in front of her. Lost both cats in 2 weeks. It was a shitty time. But she got a 07 acura tl. Did some plasti dip and tinted lights. Ill get pics up. I have so much I have done. Gonna be a regular on here agin. Yee :thumb:
By Apexracing
egsedanguy wrote:Haha was up guys. I missed yall. O ya feiro glad to see your a admin. Ya my car got stollen and I went into hiding. Got a 97 ek and swaped a b20 with gsr trans then traded for a 98 prelude then just traded for the hatch. I missed the eg. I back in the game and this thing will be way better than the 4door. O and 2 weeks after my car was stollen my wifes teggy got totaled. She got rear ended then slamed the car in front of her. Lost both cats in 2 weeks. It was a shitty time. But she got a 07 acura tl. Did some plasti dip and tinted lights. Ill get pics up. I have so much I have done. Gonna be a regular on here agin. Yee :thumb:

Get that hatch posted up fooooo!!!!
By egsedanguy
#339393 I will tomorrow. Working off a cell right now. Its nothing nice but its a diamond in the rough. Gonna start bodywork after the swap. Gonna swap it this weekend. Shit fun. Way diff than a sedan. The shitty part is I god cut off and his some bitch. Inurance cashed me out. Bought a carbon fiber hood and new lights. Mugan lip. Shit was getting painted like 3 weeks later. Also was about finished with the shaved bay. I did tons with it since the last time I was on. Were is teal at. Missed tha guy. But he gonna have some competition sice I got a hatch now :D :D
By Apexracing
egsedanguy wrote:I will tomorrow. Working off a cell right now. Its nothing nice but its a diamond in the rough. Gonna start bodywork after the swap. Gonna swap it this weekend. Shit fun. Way diff than a sedan. The shitty part is I god cut off and his some bitch. Inurance cashed me out. Bought a carbon fiber hood and new lights. Mugan lip. Shit was getting painted like 3 weeks later. Also was about finished with the shaved bay. I did tons with it since the last time I was on. Were is teal at. Missed tha guy. But he gonna have some competition sice I got a hatch now :D :D

Brian is still around, he just promoted some of us guys to help him out more since he is busy with his family. I’ve been busy with mine as well, that and the ep3.
By 1ATony
#339697 Welcome back to the site.
By Mr Rattles
#340511 I remeber you had a clean white sedan, sorry to hear it got stolen and let's hope the guy is getting a visit from Bubba in the jailhouse now.
Welcome back dude