New members NEED to read the following:
'Rules & Guidelines' 'Using the Search Feature' 'Where should I post my Topic?' before posting on this forum!
By Vasi
#335318 Hey all,

I found a '94 CX hatch for my girlfriend's first car a few months back, and I joined this forum to get up to speed on some of the things I need to watch out for on these cars.

My winter car was a '97 Taurus SHO (with a healthy 13L/100km average, best of 9L/100km over 600km of highway) with a 100km round-trip commute to work. It died a month or so ago.

I took the CX for a spin, and I couldn't believe how it felt while cornering. It really turns with a sense of urgency. It makes going around city blocks feel exhilarating. I knew then my next car had to be a civic.

After hitting some dead-ends, and people listing cars for sale that they didn't actually want to sell, I found a nice gentleman who sold me his '93 Si hatch for a pittance. Somebody tried to steal it within 3 weeks. Feels good to be part of the club.

The car has a JDM D15B vtec swap on the factory harness and computer, and 4x114 hubs with alleged JDM factory suspension (acura type-r?). I'll try to exhaust the search options to answer all the questions I'm sure I'll have, but expect some confusion when I need to change my brakes.

Cheers.
By ohDirka
#335321 Welcome :thumb:
By Punksz6
#335336 Welcome to the site. :thumb:
By 1ATony
#335539 Welcome to the site :woot: