New members NEED to read the following:
'Rules & Guidelines' 'Using the Search Feature' 'Where should I post my Topic?' before posting on this forum!
By Turbovt
#329077 Hi,

Just joined last night thanks to member Juice on here, did not know of this site untill last night when I rang juice to buy a 4 inch exhaust off him.

anyways I own a eg6 with a full race turbo kit on it, will try get some pics up.
By JUICE
#329087 Welcome! Gonna try and make it to the scale this afternoon, if not first thing in the morning man. Kinda cool to think this exhaust might end up on one of the fastest civics in the UK!
By Turbovt
JUICE wrote:Welcome! Gonna try and make it to the scale this afternoon, if not first thing in the morning man. Kinda cool to think this exhaust might end up on one of the fastest civics in the UK!

Thanks bro, been going through your build thread and it's one of the coolest build threads I've come across, took a while to go through it all but enjoyed every bit of it.

Some pic's of eg6, these are about 2 years old don't have any recent ones but alots changed since for the better.

By rootbeer_eg
#329110 thats sick!!! love the orange bay with the teal body :thumb: :thumb:

can you take more pictures :hehe: :hehe: :hehe: :hehe: :hehe:

and how did you run your waste gate dump out the mumber?
By EGB18turbo
#329476 allrite fella..im also new to this site but owned a honda years..i started with an mb6 and im doing a turbo conversion myself.were abouts are you in the uk?
By EGB18turbo
#329477 And rootbeer eg..thats just the screamer pipe thats been extended (just fabricated a longer bit of pipe) hop you dont mind me filling in for you turbovt
By 1ATony
#329664 welcome to the site.